Terms and Conditions
FOR SHOPPE ORDERS
(such as instore cupcakes and sweets, quick cakes, gourmet cakes, cookies, and DYO cakes)
BOOKING, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
For all orders payment is required in full to secure the order. Payment secures the booking.
If an order is not picked on the day the client is responsible for any additional costs. We will make every attempt to contact the client in the event of a missed pickup.
In the event of cancellation:
- All requests for cancellation must be made in writing or instore in person.
- For all paid orders there will be no full refund, please select carefully before you book.
- If the order is cancelled more than 7 days prior to the date of order:
- you can receive a refund less 25% of order value as a cancellation cost
- or you can receive a 6 month one off credit for use on equivalent item. redemption via email.
- If cancellation is within 7 days prior to the event you will receive no refund, reschedule or store credit.
- As our products are perishable we do not provide refunds on products after they have been picked up.
CHANGES TO ORDERS
Please choose your order carefully. Orders cannot be changed within 7 days as we have started planning for what has been ordered. If it is 7 or more days notice, small changes are permitted (ie. change of cake flavour, style of same value), larger changes that decrease value of order will incur a 25% change of order fee.
Please select flavours carefully, changes cannot be made within 7 days of the order date.
Paper&Poppies will not be held responsible for any nut allergies. All cakes COULD contain traces of nut. It is the responsibility of clients to inform their guests that traces of nuts COULD be present in the cake.
We reserve the right to use any photos we take of your creation for any media related activities such as our website, blog, facebook or advertising.
By placing an order, you agree to our terms and conditions.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITONS
If we decide to change our term and conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and it is client's responsibility to read all of our terms and conditions before ordering.